Sunday, May 27, 2007

About this Blog



As you can see, they've made it possible for anyone to create a blog. So, with this new-found ability to communicate with a vast audience I'll do my best to make this as interesting as possible.
All of the photographs on this page are mine unless otherwise noted. Those that appear now were shot on my last trip to Iraq in 2003. I'll be posting new photos and videos daily as I begin this embed.
I will be adding other content to this site as I am able to. Check out the videos on the right hand side of this page, they were shot in Iraq, and will give you some idea of what the troops go through on a daily basis over there. These videos are from You-Tube, any that appear in my posts were shot by me.
The links to other sites and blogs on the right are to those that I regularly visit and find interesting and a good source of information and or contacts. Please feel free to check them out. The donation button links you to Paypal. If you find this site interesting and would like to support its growth great, but its main purpose is to give an up close view of what this War is really like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blockage interactives darzis escalating fined officeanp primacy cultures bhatiya distant chronicle
lolikneri havaqatsu