Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Greetings!

This blog is being started so that family and friends can keep track of my whereabouts as I prepare to embed with U.S. troops headed to Iraq. It will also allow me to communicate with you in one fell swoop instead of 20 e-mails a day.
I am now counting down to May 29th when I head south to meet the unit I will be travelling with. Due to operational security, I will not always be able to give you my "exact" location or travel dates, please understand.
For anyone not clear on why Im going to Iraq....again.....it is foremost as a photographer, and secondly as a veteren who supports the Troops, the War on terror, and the President of the United States.
While I hold such views, I will do my best to give you an unbiased picture of what I see and hear while in Iraq. This is something that I feel is not and has not been done by the media in general since the 2003 invasion.
Please feel free to respond to my posts as you see fit, and let the countdown begin!

No comments: